Located in Lakewood, Cypress, and Fullerton Urgent Care Pros® was established to provide the highest level of urgent care services at an affordable price, and without long wait times. Our patients are coming to us needing urgent medical attention, and we don't believe that waiting a long time to be seen should be part of the equation. We treat children, adults, and seniors with non life threatening conditions. We operate across Lakewood, Cypress, Fullerton, Long Beach, Cerritos, Hawaiian Gardens, Buena Park, Artesia, Los Alamitos, Bellflower, Downey, Norwalk, Paramount, Lynwood, Anaheim, Garden Grove, Westminster, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Placentia, Yorba Linda, Brea, Anaheim, and the surrounding communities.
Urgent Care Pros® now offers virtual visits! Call us for the best telemedicine services... no matter where you are located!
Urgent Care Experts
The team at Urgent Care Pros® is dedicated to providing the best care and customer service to our patients.
Our on-site Medical Director is a board-certified Emergency Physician with over 18 years of emergency room experience. Additionally, all of our providers have extensive experience in local emergency rooms.
Urgent Care Pros® brings efficiency to urgent care - we offer onsite x-rays, blood tests, rapid testing, medications, and more.
Urgent Care Pros® is a fully equipped, brand-new, state-of-the-art urgent care. We believe in offering a comprehensive approach, and want to make the process of getting better as pleasant, quick, and affordable as possible for our patients. Our facility has the latest tools to ensure a fast and efficient visit.
|COVID, FLU, & RSV Rapid 15 Min Test (via nasal swab)
|Medication Administration / On-Site Medication Dispensement
|Sprains, Strains & Broken Bones
|On-Site Labs (including rapid 12 minute testing)
|Injury Treatment & Car Accidents
|Lacerations & Burns
|Cough & Cold, Sore Throat
|Nausea, Vomiting, & Diarrhea
|Insect Bites & Allergic Reactions
|Earaches & Ear lavage
|UTI, STD Testing, & Treatment
|Vaccinations & Immunizations (including Flu, COVID, Tenatus)
|Physicals/Medical Exams/ Surgical Clearance
|High Blood Pressure
|Common Health Issues
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Urgent Care? Walk-in Urgent Cares treat non threatening conditions. A good rule of thumb is, if you feel like you may be hospitalized, require emergency surgery, or are having a heart attack or stroke, you should never go to any urgent care, and instead go to the Emergency Room (Call 911 if you feel your condition is potentially life threatening, you are having a heart attack or stroke)
- Does Urgent Care Pros® do X-rays? Yes, we do onsite X-rays, with a written reading of the X-ray by a board certified radiologist, generally within 30 minutes.
- Does Urgent Care Pros® preform stitches and drain abscesses? Yes, we preform stitches, and drain abscesses on site.
- I have abdominal pain, can I be seen? Yes, we evaluate all types of abdominal pain, and can order you CT scans, and Ultrasounds based on your insurance authorization. If your condition potentially requires immediate surgery, or is potentially life threatening you will be referred to the emergency room for definitive care.
- Does Urgent Care Pros® do STD testing? Yes, we offer comprehensive STD testing and treatment.
- I have insurance, and pay each month, why do I have a bill for a visit? Your insurance decides what you pay for a visit, not Urgent Care Pros®. We actually have no control over your visit cost. Each insurance decides what they will pay for an urgent care visit, and none of them are the same. How much, or if you pay anything at all, has to do with if you have a deductible, so check your insurance policy to see what the amount of your deductible is. A deductible means that for any medical visit anywhere, you will pay up to the total amount of your deductible for the entire year, before your insurance kicks in. Your insurance decides what amount they will pay for an urgent care visit, then they pass the cost onto to you. This exact thing happens to all of us personally at Urgent Care Pros®, so we understand the frustration with the insurance industry.
We offer urgent care and occupational medical services.